Assembling the handlebar and front wheel
KEEP CHILDREN AWAY WHILE ASSEMBLING
- Use an Allen wrench to loosen the handlebar clamp. (See Figure 2)
- With the clamp facing the back, insert the handlebar into the fork tube at the desired height. (See Figure 3 and 4) Note the minimum insert line on the handlebar tube.
- Use an Allen wrench to tighten the binder clamp completely. (See Figure 5) The handlebar should be held firmly in place.
- To fit the front wheel, turn the Mini Mix balance bike upside down so that it rests on the saddle and handlebar. Align the front wheel between the front fork ensuring that the wheel rotation direction matches the rear wheel. (See Figure 6)
- Insert the screw into the hole on one side of the fork, and tighten it completely with a 5mm Allen
wrench. (See Figure 7) Repeat it for the other side. Make sure screws are tightened securely.